Google Analysistic Tracking ID: UA-31586289-1

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Could You by DuMu




可不可以 - 杜牧 **



Could You (Translation)  


Could you tell me in person
Tell me that you don’t want me to wait for you
Look at my eyes, in front of me
Tell me that you’ll no longer sentimentally attached to me
Could you tell me that you’ve forgotten my face
Could I stop pine for that you might be here?
Please do tell, tell me in person
   
Should I? I understand. You’re like night-blooming cereus.
Must I? Deeply. Fallen into love sea
Know better? Clearly. It’s one of the variable of life.
Only confused, I’m already all dusted


(repeat once)




可不可以 – 杜牧 ** (CD-RW 的網誌, 林兮) / Notation
詞曲/林兮 編曲/周志宏;演唱/杜 牧 
合音/杜俊輝 大提琴/陳主惠 吉他/杜俊輝


可不可以親口對我說
說你不要我的守候
看著我的眼 當著我的面
說你從此沒有眷戀
可不可以說你已忘了我的臉
可不可以不再盼望你出現
真的說出口 親口對我說
  
應不應該 明明白白 你不過是曇花一現
應不應該 深深沉沉 跌入愛情海
應不應該 清清楚楚 這是人世變數
不料迷迷糊糊 已滿身塵土



No comments:

Post a Comment