Google Analysistic Tracking ID: UA-31586289-1

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Juanes - Me Enamora (MTV Unplugged)




Lyrics Translation:
http://songlations.livejournal.com/14333.html


Me Enamora" by Juanes ("It Makes Me Fall In Love")





Cada blanco en mi mente
Se vuelve color con verte
Y el deseo de tenerte,
Es más fuerte, es más fuerte.

Every white (blank) in my mind 
Turn to color on seeing you
And the desire to have you,
Is more strong, is more strong.

Sólo quiero que me lleves
De tu mano por la senda,
Y atravesar el bosque
Que divide nuestras vidas.

I only want you to take me
By the hand on the path,
And through the forest
That divides our lives.

Hay tantas cosas
Que me gustan hoy de ti.

There are so many things
That I like about you today.

Chorus A:
Me enamora
Que me hables con tu boca
Me enamora
Que me eleves hasta el cielo
Me enamora
Que de mí sea tu alma soñadora.

It makes me fall in love
That you speak to me with your mouth
It makes me fall in love
That you elevate me to the heavens
It makes me fall in love
That your dreamer's soul be mine.

Chorus B:
La esperanza de mis ojos
Sin ti, mi vida no tiene sentido
Sin ti, mi vida es como un remolino
De cenizas que se van (ooooh)
Volando con el viento.

The hope of my eyes
Without you, my life has no meaning
Without you, my life is like a whirlpool
Of ashes that escape [*lit. go away]
Flying with the wind.

Yo no sé si te merezco
Sólo sé que aún deseo
Que le des luz a mi vida
En los días venideros.

I don't know if I deserve you
All I know is that I still wish
For you to give light to my life
In its days ahead.

Léeme muy bien los labios
Te lo digo bien despacio
Por el resto de mis días
Quiero ser tu compañía.

Read my lips well
I tell it to you very slowly
For the rest of my days
I want to be your company (companion).

Hay tantas cosas
Que me gustan hoy de ti.

There are so many things
That I like about you today.

[Chorus A, "Me enamora..."]

[Chorus B x2, "La esperanza de mis ojos..."]


Translation Notes:

Album: La Vida Es Un Ratico (Life is a Brief Moment)

ratico = rato (moment, tick) + -tico (suffix explained in a previous post)

---

Me enamora = It makes me fall in love; it makes me enamored; it enamores me

enamorar = to make someone fall in love; to enamor
enamorarse = to fall in love

---

En los días venideros 
In the days ahead

venidero (adj.) = future, coming; forthcoming, that will happen 



No comments:

Post a Comment